Ingredients (serves 4):
40ml Manzanilla Sherry
125ml freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
125ml Apple Juice
125ml Orange Juice
100ml Honey Syrup
125ml Soda Water
1 Spice Pouch
A whole star Anise
A wedge of Fresh Orange
1. Add all non-alcoholic ingredients to a pot on an induction hub.
2. Increase the heat to bring the liquid to a simmer and cover.
3. Return to the pot after 25 minutes before adding the Jameson and sherry.
4. Bring the contents of the pot back to a simmer.
5. Garnish each glass of punch with a whole star anise and a fresh orange wedge.
6. To make the spice pouch, take a precut square of cheesecloth and add two cracked sticks of cinnamon, two cracked nutmeg, four whole cloves. Tie the above spices with a piece of twine.
For a non alcoholic version, replace the whiskey & sherry with apple juice.